Your location: Home- > Industry News- > Why is the automatic spray paint machine worthy of strong recommendation?
Why is the automatic spray paint machine worthy of strong recommendation?Because the automatic spray painting machine is very convenient to use, it also saves a lot of manpower, and the spray painting effect is easy to satisfy yourself, so the spray painting equipment is very popular with consumers.Next, Minghao takes you to understand what are the advantages of automatic paint spraying machine?What is the working principle of the automatic paint sprayer?I hope the following introduction will help you.
What are the advantages of automatic paint spraying machine
1. Advantages of automatic spraying machine: Minghao automatic spraying machine is driven by a motor when spraying, and the speed is uneven (otherwise the machine will break).Even in bumpy places, cross spray can spray the gun from a certain angle to a certain angle when the paint is stable, so it needs to be more uniform than manual spraying.
2. The advantage of automatic paint spraying machine is that it reduces the harm to workers.When spraying an automatic paint sprayer, there is no need to approach the equipment, just take out the product and spray.
3. High efficiency and high output.The automatic sprayer is driven by an automatic machine, so you can spray the same product at one time without making any changes, thereby eliminating artificial instability.Spraying 24 hours a day to improve spraying efficiency.
4. Low maintenance cost. Most domestic automatic paint spraying machines use power up to 4-5kw, but not all motors consume a lot of power when painting. Only the working motor consumes a lot of power.Therefore, the actual work usually does not exceed 2 kW.If it doesn't work, you can use a little oil to treat it.
5. Automatic paint spraying machine is not only suitable for large factories, but also for small factories.Many small and medium-sized enterprises are using automatic paint spraying machines instead of manual spraying machinery and equipment.In most cases, they can focus on production for 1-2 weeks, producing the same quality as the big brands. two.What is the working principle of the automatic paint sprayer
1. Comparison of coating methods, manual molding, painting and cleaning of molds are all performed manually and cannot be performed simultaneously.The machine does it automatically.At the same time, the production efficiency is: manual single-piece spraying, low spraying efficiency, automatic spraying machine multi-piece spraying, high spraying efficiency, which is several times that of traditional manual spraying.
2. Product quality, manual direct contact with the workpiece, high probability of oil pollution, poor quality stability, low quality qualification rate.Automatic mechanical operation reduces human contact, cleans the surface of the workpiece, reduces the possibility of oil contamination, and a stable machine ensures consistent quality.
3. The oil quantity of a single piece of coating is not easy to adjust, the spraying effect is uneven, and the fuel consumption is high. Multiple pieces can be sprayed at one time, and the shape and quantity of oil can be controlled uniformly.
4. Working environment, people's intensive work, traditional spray painting system, the working environment can not be improved immediately: air purification system of multiple automatic pneumatic paint sprayers to create a good working environment
5. Dangerous, the paint dust is suspended in the air and cannot be disposed of in time, which seriously endangers the health of workers and is extremely susceptible to occupational diseases.The automatic sprayer has a safety door, a dust cover and a protective window to protect the paint from dust.Isolation between paints avoids the adverse effects of paint dust on workers.Bacterial dust infection: Many people are in direct contact with the workpiece and are more likely to be infected with bacterial dust.The automatic sprayer works automatically, reducing hand contact, cleaning and bacterial infection on the surface of the workpiece.