How to manage a spray paint line?
I. Understanding of spraying line
The spraying production line is mainly based on the production equipment and performs the unit operation of the product. The comprehensive quality of employees is high, and they must have certain operating skills, cultural level and product awareness.
Manual operations are labor-intensive production and are primarily geared towards employees. Require employees to have strong manual skills and low education,
These industries are mainly manual labor, as well as some manual skills to assist production.
Some production spraying lines have not yet started, and many companies start to produce products in stages.
Now it is changed to painting production line, which requires management to effectively control the production process of painting production line.
In the process of spray coating production management, people's enthusiasm and initiative factors, compared with other production factors, people have certain advantages and belong to important resources.
Water, electricity and materials are non-renewable resources after use, but people are different. They work every day, and after a few hours of eating and rest, they return to their original strength.
Therefore, in the production management of the spraying production line, how to mobilize the enthusiasm and initiative of the operating personnel so that they can be used, and the production is the key.
Second, spray paint line management
1. The most important point of spray paint line control is balance and no bottleneck. The balance of the spraying production line is the most basic;
2. Pay attention to the accumulation of spraying lines. Once accumulation occurs on the spraying line, coordination should be made immediately
3.Each product process is evenly distributed and unified personnel management discipline;
4. In the spraying production line, the quality control point is a key process, and the group leader is set at the last position of the spraying production line for initial inspection. Some products can be repaired immediately.
5. Calculate cycle utilization rate, equipment intact rate and maintenance rate, material consistency, etc., mainly for controlling SOP.
6. Indicators with equipment are important. But it is very important to add appropriate indexes to quality, otherwise the batch will be very serious.